You must login before you can run this tool.
Beginnings of a python package for working with the GSFC and ISMIP6 Ice Sheet Models
Example Jupyter Notebook - Plot Uploaded Ice Sheet Model for Greenland
To use the example, a number of python packages must be installed, including:
* numpy - http://www.numpy.org/
* xarray - http://xarray.pydata.org/en/stable/
* netcdf4-python - https://unidata.github.io/netcdf4-python/
* matplotlib - https://matplotlib.org
* cartopy - https://scitools.org.uk/cartopy/docs/latest/
At the moment, these must be installed manually, as this toolkit has not been packaged as a standalone module.
This module has been tested for Python 2.5.1 and Python 3.6.5 installed via Anaconda.
Note: On VHub, currently the required xarray, netcdf4 and cartopy packages are installed for Python 2.5.1 only.
The example notebook loads two datasets:
* GIS Model `lithk_GIS_asmb.nc` (available upon request)
* Any uploaded GIS Ice Sheet Model