1) Parise, M., and Cannon, S. H., 2012, Wildfire impacts on the processes that generate debris flows in burned watersheds: Natural Hazards, v. 61, no. 1, p. 217-227.
Wildfire contributes to the generation of debris flows in a burned area. The effects of wildfire include the...
Hazards mapping — maybe with a company or a state survey, hazard and risk analysis and management. Example of TJ going to Oroville Dam seemed pretty much the right thing.
Already on track to do PSM
Geochemistry (TBD specifically)
GIS (look in GEO)
Geology Research Methods
Analysis of Geologic...
Kuehn Et Al
The INternational focus group on Tephrochronology And Volcanism (INTAV) conducted an intercomparison study of electron-beam microanalysis of volcanic glasses across global tephrochronology laboratories. The intercomparison looked at the methods, precision, and accuracy of analyses within the...
Most *desired outputs* from the model, from Adele, are:
1. MER as a constant with time for continuing eruption; then mass loading thereafter.
2. Stop (and start??) time of eruption from growth rate (emission duration). And
3. Check on duration, and whether continuous or instantaneous release...
Umbrella V 0.3
This is Umbrella V 0.3. Some fixes to calculation of curve fits, and transition from umbrella to downwind plume.
Eruptions To Use
* Manam 2015 July 31:
* One other for umbrella cloud
* Dukono modern for downwind plume
* The ones that are already in the paper