- Greenland Basal Friction simulation
- Greenland geothermal heat flux simulation
- Sea Level Rise simulation
Developers welcome! GHub members have access to tools hosted on our base architecture, vhub.org, for general computation and tool prototyping. Access your Dashboard to get started running tools, or try these popular examples:
- Jupyter Notebooks -- kernels include Python3, Octave and R
- Workspace -- a virtual Linux container (Debian 10)
- RStudio -- interactive development and visualization in R
High-Performance Computing (HPC)
HPC for GHub is based at the Center for Computational Research. Please contact the GHub PIs or UB CCR for access to our General Compute Cluster, which offers a multitude of useful packages, including ISSM.
Join us on GHub! Register now.