Developing tools on GHub
GHub members use existing tools to build their own tools. Get started with this basic tool development information.
- Tool Development Pipeline: manage development here
- Tool Development Overview: outline of the development process
We offer Jupyter10 with its kernels and notebook interface. Use it to run calculations, visualize results, submit jobs to CCR's high-performance computing cluster, publish notebooks, develop tools, and more. Refer to the Jupyter Examples tool for editable notebooks with code examples and specifics about this installation.
This screenshot shows a running Jupyter Notebook. Refer below for examples and documentation.
Some useful resources for creating and running Jupyter notebooks and tools:
- Jupyter Examples: notebooks with documentation and code examples
- Using Python Packages
- Publishing Notebooks
- Testing Jupyter-based tools
- hublib Python library
- Jupyter tool deploy styles
- Files for Tool Input and Output
- Using Environment Variables
- Writing Invoke scripts
- Using the Workspace
Not registered? Join us on GHub! Register now.