GHub members have access to computational tools hosted on our base architecture, vhub.org, for general computation and tool prototyping. Examples include:
- Jupyter Notebooks -- available kernels: Python3, Octave, and R
- packages ranging from Xarray and Cartopy to Matplotlib and Numpy
- Workspace10 -- a virtual Linux container running Debian 10.
GHub provides a multitude of resources for developing your own tools, including languages, compilers, and SVN or git based source control. We can support workflows as well as batch-scheduling and execution on remote high-performance computing (HPC) resources.
- We're working on documentation to help you!
- Tool Development Pipeline helps GHub members transition and monitor tool status.
- Pegasus can be used for workflow development (example: Crevasse Workflow tool)
High-Performance Computing (HPC)
HPC for GHub is based at Center for Computational Research (CCR). Please contact the GHub PIs or UB CCR for access to our general compute cluster, which offers a variety of software packages, including ISSM.
Join us on GHub! Register now.