- Jupyter Notebooks -- available language kernels: Python3, Octave, and R
- Python packages for geoscience, ranging from Xarray and Cartopy to Matplotlib and Numpy, available by kernel selection
- Workspace10 -- a virtual Linux container running Debian 10.
General tools are shared with our base architecture, vhub.org.
GHub provides of resources for developing your own tools, including languages, compilers, and SVN or git based source control. We can support workflows as well as batch-scheduling and execution on remote high-performance computing (HPC) resources.
- Tool Development Pipeline helps GHub members transition and monitor tool status.
- Jupyter Examples is itself a tool, featuring notebooks with extensive documentation and code examples.
- Pegasus can be used for workflow development. (example: Crevasse Workflow tool)
- See our developer documentation for more.
High-Performance Computing (HPC)
HPC for GHub is based at Center for Computational Research (CCR). Please contact the GHub PIs or UB CCR for access to our general compute cluster, which offers high performance computing and a variety of software packages, including ISSM.
Join us on GHub! Register now.