GHub members have access to computational tools hosted on our base architecture, vhub.org, for general computation and tool prototyping. Examples include:
- Jupyter Notebooks -- available kernels: Python3, Octave, and R
- packages ranging from Xarray and Cartopy to Matplotlib and Numpy
- Workspace -- a virtual Linux container
- RStudio -- development environment for the R language
GHub provides a multitude of resources for developing your own tools, including languages, compilers, and source control.
- We're working on documentation to help you!
- Tool Development Pipeline helps GHub members transition and monitor tool status.
High-Performance Computing (HPC)
HPC for GHub is based at Center for Computational Research (CCR). Please contact the GHub PIs or UB CCR for access to our general compute cluster, which offers a variety of software packages, including ISSM.