This hub pilots datasets, workflows, and tools to unify ice sheet observations and modeling, provide uncertainty quantification, and improve estimates of future sea level rise.
Collaborators on the GHub project include:
- Jason Briner, Beata Csatho, Kristin Poinar, Abani Patra, University at Buffalo, SUNY
- Sophie Nowicki, Erika Simon, NASA Goddard
- Isabel Nias, University of Maryland and NASA
- Eric Larour, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA
- Joerg Schaefer, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University
- Denis Felikson, Universities Space Research Association and NASA
This work is supported by U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) grant, “EAGER: Exploring a community driven data-model framework for testing the stability of the Greenland Ice Sheet, NSF 1837544.
Inquiries and Assistance
GHub is supported by HUBzero, San Diego Supercomputing Center, and the Center for Computational Research (SUNY Buffalo). For inquiries, please contact Jeanette Sperhac, jsperhac-at-buffalo-dot-edu, or submit a ticket to UB CCR.