||This workshop will bring experts in modeling, computing, and statistical analysis, together with field scientists, to provide a comprehensive assessment of the current state of probabilistic volcanic hazard analysis. An additional outcome of this conference will be to define priorities for future research that are driven by the needs of stakeholders.
An international slate of speakers will address a broad range of topics including:
* Methods of probabilistic analysis
* Difficulties of data glut from computer models
* Uncertainty in digital elevation models, and their evolution with time
* Prediction of extreme events and their consequences
* Communicating probabilities